My Client a Main Dealership based in Nottingham is currently in search of a Vehicle Technician. This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a busy environment and develop their skills as a vehicle technician further within the industry alongside one of the top automotive groups in the country.
The role is paying a basic of £21,000 with a efficiency bonus scheme. Other benefits include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Candidates must have and be able to:
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics (or equivalent)
- Undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles
- Be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion
- At least 2 years experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
- All your own tools (specialist tools will be provides)
- VOSA MOT Licence is preferable but not essential
If this position is of interest to you please contact Ed Davis/Kristian Knobbs at FastTrack Management Services Ltd.
If this role is not quite right, we have various other positions available you may wish to consider, either way do not hesitate to contact the Automotive team.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.