As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2015, the Altran group generated revenues of €1.945bn. With a headcount of more than 27,000 employees, Altran has a presence in more than 20 countries.
As a Technical Administrator you will be fundamental to our ability to deliver to our customers and clients. Our customer expectations are high; as such we are looking for adaptive driven people to deliver on time to required quality.
The ideal candidate will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses.
Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all you will have a desire to progress.
We are recruiting a Technical Administrator for our Bristol office.
Objective :A Data Management activity which includes the receipt, cleansing and validation of operational data regarding manufacturing concessions and DAR's (Definition (or Drawing) Alteration Request), entry of this data into a management tool for analysis, processing and reporting.
- Registering data received
- Quality Check of data received
- Identifying and extracting data of interest including repeats of previous data entries
- Validate and clarify the data, resolving queries with the originator(s) and/or Data Analysts
- Format the data ready to be entered into management tool
- Load into management tool
- Monitor and progress data through an agreed work flow process
- Collate data at the end of the process
- Issue the resultant product
- Intelligently archive the data once issued
- Works well in a team, but can also work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational, communication and people skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to spot errors in both numerical data and text
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft office packages
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable with working to deadlines
- Eager and quick to learn new skills
You will be required to hold current SC clearance or the ability to obtain this.
CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis until 31st January 2017. Preference will be given to early applications.
Due to the large numbers of applications, it is not possible to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.