Service Delivery Manager
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. As one of the leading facilities services companies in the UK, NG Bailey's Facilities Services division provides bespoke operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management
Position: Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
NG Bailey has an exciting opportunity to recruit for a Mobilisation / Service Delivery Manager to manage the mobilisation and soft landing of the new Oxford Westgate development and continue to deliver the operational service delivery following opening of the shopping centre destination.
To support and lead a team of service engineers and specialist service partners to create a world class shopping centre environment working in partnership with the asset owner Land Securities.
To provide a customer interface to ensure a proactive approach to customer service, develop the service offering and build effective partnership with the local customer team.
- To maximise productivity and utilisation of engineering resource ensuring PDA technology is utilised by all engineers at all times to maximise efficiencies and reporting metrics.
- Delivery of contract financial plan, including gross profit, WIP and debt collection.
- Take responsibility for carrying out regular audits to ensure that quality of works, both PPM & Reactive, are implemented to the highest standards.
- Undertake regular audits of specialist subcontractor services to ensure contract compliance and quality of service; value for money.
- Ensure that service delivery is statutory complaint and complaint with NGB SHEQ Policies at all times and that engineers work in a safe manner.
- Monitor first fix times for all engineers to determine training / development and performance management needs.
- To be the focal point for team recruitment, induction and retention.
- Conduct monthly team meetings to ensure that all team members are engaged with NG Bailey Facilities Services activities, best practise, announcements etc.
- Liaise closely with Customer Managers carrying out service delivery performance analysis to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
- Work closely with other Service Delivery Managers and Customer Managers to grow and develop the existing contract base.
- Build an excellent team working relationship with Customer Service Centre (CSC).
- Play an active part in the development of service delivery seeking new ways of working; best practise and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed within contractual terms and where applicable agreed with the Account Manager / Director per the Delegated Authorities Matrix.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures such as but not limited to the following; Health & Safety Manual, Delegated Authorities Matrix (DAM), Quality Assurance System, Human Resources policies, processes & procedures.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service by self and through others.
- Experience in the management of team of engineers providing planned and preventative maintenance service to clients.
- Experience in mobilisation of services contracts.
You may have experience of the following: Service Delivery Manager, Account Manager, Engineering Manager, M&E Manager, Building Service Engineer, Mobilisation Manager, Hard Service Manager, Customer Service, Project Manager, Project Management, Site Manager, Engineer, Contract Manager, Service Engineer, Operations Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.