An established and growing business that sells testing instrumentation across Europe, is seeking a Service and Calibration Engineer based to join its expanding team. You will be travelling throughout Europe for 3 out of every 4 weeks and will receive fully expensed travel, provision of a company laptop, mobile phone, a mileage allowance for use of own car, medical cover, airline VIP lounge pass, company credit-card and 29 days' annual holiday inducing public holidays.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing company with a solid track record of success and growth. As the company continues to grow in a very niche and specialist market, it is looking to expand its existing service offering with a new team member. For the right candidate options also exist to grow further with the business and be part of its future.
As the Service and Calibration Engineer your duties will be to:
- Carry out the routine service, maintenance and calibration of systems including troubleshooting on customer equipment both in the UK and Europe.
- Fault finding to module level, installation and support of software updates and system calibration.
- Plan and schedule appointments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer servicing records.
- Provide remote technical support when required.
To be a successful Service and Calibration Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Gained experience working in a customer service facing role providing a high-quality level of on-site service.
- This role would suit Service engineers coming from a wide range of capital equipment sectors, including medical and laboratory test devices, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor, ex-forces, office equipment and ATM.
- Field service experience together with good electrical / electronic skills.
- Experience of working with high and low power DC and AC power systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return, the Service and Calibration Engineer will receive a salary of circa £30,000 basic with an OTE of circa £38,000 depending on experience, skill level and qualifications.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.