Security Solutions Architect - Worcestershire - £50-70k
Interested in joining one of the world's leading defence, aerospace, technology and security companies?
What you'll get:
- Flexible working environment
- Technical and personal development
- Career opportunities across multiple domains
- Experience on cutting edge military and security systems
Market leading benefits package which includes:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Heath cash plan
- Holiday vouchers and discounts on both holidays and holiday insurance
- Dental insurance
- Buy additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free regular health assessments
- Discounted personal accident insurance
- Reductions on meals out and cinema tickets
- High Street Store Discount scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
Extract from current employee on location:
"Based at the foot of the rolling Hills that provides a relaxed campus environment coupled with an enviable lifestyle. Fresh air, open space, excellent schools, vibrant local communities, cultural attractions and a main line railway station are just a few of the many benefits. Where is the logic in putting up with cramped accommodation, long commutes, parking hassles, congestion and pollution in the Cities when you can base yourself here with an amazingly stimulating job and be able to afford a much higher quality of life?"
Job description/Person specification:
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the solution from high level design to delivery and transition to service
- Working with the Solution Architects to define and deliver a solution, taking documented customer requirements and translating them into a high level design
- Ensuring there is a consistent view of the deliverables from high level design, detailed design and build
- Able to work collaboratively with the Solution Architect and build teams to ensure the solution is documented and delivered into service following established governance processes
- Leading complex higher-risk projects and tasks, solutions may have no precedence
- Experience as a technical architect during project delivery
- Self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Be organized and have exceptional time and personal management
- Have good technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
- Some knowledge of identifying cyber security risks and mitigation in solution designs would be advantageous
- An understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks
- Team player both as part of virtual and solutions team
- SC Clearance (or be eligible/willing to undergo)
- Development/presentation of Security-related documentation within timescales/effort estimates
- Proactively work with solution architects and aid in the production of (and/or contributions to) proposal for work (preparation/justification of work programmes/plans/resource estimates)
- Lead build teams to ensure delivered solution follows defined design process and governance procedures and processes through design reviews
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in information technology
- Work with management team to drive through a culture of technical and engineering excellence and adherence to technical governance.
- Build and enhance relationships with peers and infrastructure services
- Assist in the development of security test scopes and work with security test teams to analyse security test reports and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team as required - participation in reference groups, training and research on new functionality etc.
For immediate consideration please do email me a CV or for a confidential chat please call.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.