We are currently seeking a sales engineer/manager to work for a leading supplier of industrial ventilation equipment for water treatment and other service sectors.
The job will be located in the Yorkshire region with a focus on expansion and development of the company both within existing areas and further afield. A background knowledge in dust extraction systems, fume extraction systems and industrial ventilation or HVAC systems would be ideal for this role. Experience with other solutions to manufacturing or similar businesses in the UK would be of interest.
The job would suit someone who wishes to develop their career in a forward thinking and competitive market, and who is prepared to undergo extensive and additional training. This is an essential element to our business and to the successful applicant becoming an integrated team member. We have recently achieved ISO 9001/14001 accreditation and we are a framework supplier to a well-known blue chip organisation. This is a solution and specifications based job, involving visiting clients and working with them to solve problems with odour, dust, mist or fume extraction systems. Previous experience as a project engineer in this field would be considered useful.
Sales Engineer/Manager Role:
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities with clients (UK)
- Manage and build upon existing relationships and accounts
- Visit clients' sites to undertake site surveys
- Provide quotes and specifications to clients working to provide the most cost effective solution
- Work with clients to design systems and calculate requirements
Sales Engineer/Manager Requirements:
- Experience in providing industrial ventilation solutions is ideal, but not essential
- A background in technical sales, specification & solutions lead is required
- Technical knowledge of HVAC systems (industrial or otherwise)
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent experience
- Capable of applying and carrying out preliminary designs and detailed proposals
- Proactive approach to sales
- Ability to manage own workload
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS card
Salary & Package:
Basic salary negotiable (dependent upon experience)
Company car allowance
If your experience matches please forward your CV.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.