Andron Handling Ltd
Vacancy for Project Engineer
Andron Handling designs, builds and installs bespoke handling equipment for automotive and aerospace customers in the UK. We are expanding so are currently recruiting an experienced Project Engineer to work from our Head office in Marlow, Bucks.
Working closely with prestigious customers such as Jaguar Land Rover and Rolls Royce, you will manage the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of bespoke special purpose handling equipment to meet planned completion dates and budgets.
Candidates will need the ability to take ownership of and proactively manage each project so that completion dates are achieved and our customers' expectations are exceeded.
- Robust problem solving skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently through all project stages from project launch to customer signoff
- Ability to maintain and grow solid client relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to provide technical solutions
- IT proficient
- Ability to work well with others
- Budget management experience
- Experience in projects involving the design and installation of bespoke special purpose machinery
Salary range £35,000 to £50,000 dependant on skills and experience.
If you are interested please send an email with your up to date CV to ************************** with the job title in the subject line.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.