Plumbing & Heating Engineers
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per year dependent on applicants experience and qualification
DDG Plumbing & Heating Solutions Limited are looking to recruit a number of experienced plumbing & Heating engineers to join our current team, on a full time basis. The applicant must display their ability to carry out works to the standard of which we as a company expect. This will include photos of works carried out and scenario based questions.
The companies work ranged from Residential developments to large bespoke housing projects for high profile clients. We are therefore looking for candidate's who can work and adapt to a wide variety of installations.
DDG Plumbing are ever expanding and looking to further this expansion over the next few years. We are therefore looking to add to our current team.
The successful applicant will be provided with a company vehicle & branded work wear.
Plumbing & Heating Engineers Requirements:
- Experienced in new build installations, including, Heating, Water Services, Soil stacks & Sanitary installations. Examples/Photos required
- Ability to liaise with clients, site managers and office staff to ensure a project is complete within correct time frame and on budget.
- Setting tasks for other engineers to carry out on a daily and weekly basis, monitoring the progress and reporting to office staff. This would include mentoring assigned apprentices.
- Experienced in gas work installations
- Competent in commissioning and signing off installed works ensuring the system will operate as desired.
- Preferred knowledge of Ventilation installs (not essential)
- Good vocabulary skills and a basic understanding of Maths
- Can read/work from, and plan out a job from a set of issued construction drawings & specifications.
- Liaising with office to ensure deadlines are met.
- Good organisation skills
- Adapting to and working with company processes
- Candidate must display responsibility towards works undertaken on behalf of the company
- Experience in large copper plumbing & heating systems including CWBS, & Plant room installs
- applicants must be competent, conscientious individual who can rectify any potential issues on site liasing with relevant management
- innovative and forward thinking individual to help develop the company
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- NVQ Level 3 SENWAT, HTR1, CPA1, CKR1, MET1 & 2, CCN1
- CSCS Card
- Commercial Gas (not essential)
- Plumbing & Heating: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Plumbing & Heating Engineers role, then please apply now!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.