Location: Wandsworth, London
Salary: 60,000 - 100,000 Plus Benefits
A Planner is required for our planning department to support both the new business and estimating sections alongside providing additional resource and expertise to existing sites on a visiting and ad-hoc basis.
As a Planner you will be providing detailed pre-construction and construction programmes that map out in detail the full construction process and to develop efficient and logical build sequences and resource assessments. You will also be encouraged to demonstrate innovation and creativity in meeting complex challenges across some of London's most complex mixed-use development and construction projects. Ardmore's projects range from new build high rise residential and hotel with multi-storey basements alongside restoration and refurbishment projects involving protected and listed buildings and range across all value and brand sectors. Many projects involve careful liaison with neighboring owners as well as liaison with regulatory bodies in connection with rail and transport assets including Network Rail, London Underground, Transport for London, Port of London Authority and the Environment Agency.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- UK experience in similar construction activities;
- In-depth knowledge of the build process of multi-storey reinforced concrete frames including a variety of weather-tight envelopes and high quality fit-outs;
- Ability to provide cost effective solutions within client's time expectations and to complex logistical constraints;
- Experience of multi-storied, concrete framed, residential and hotel developments as well as some experience of commercial and retail projects;
- Formal construction based qualification;
- IT requirements: working knowledge of ASTA PowerProject, Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 (beneficial but not essential); publishing software; Microsoft Office;
We are one of the largest family-owned construction groups in the UK. We deliver projects up to £160m from multiphase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high-rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels.
There are few companies in today's construction industry that can provide the same level of in-house capability as Ardmore including in-house mechanical and electrical installation, as well as metalwork and joinery services. From groundwork and substructures, super-structures, mechanical and electrical installation, through to envelope and fit-out packages we are able to control and deploy our own staff, equipment and tradespeople efficiently, whilst also providing clients with flexibility and responsive ness.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.