Porsche Retail Group Ltd is seeking a Parts Advisor for their prestigious West London car dealership - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world's most iconic brands.The RoleAs a Parts Advisor you will effectively interpret order and supply all customer parts requirements, ensuring that the commercial and operational requirements are met at all times.Core Specific Responsibilities as Parts Advisor
- Treat customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Ensure that all parts orders are dealt with in the most efficient manner, taking account of customer requirements, time scales and costs.
- Take personal responsibility for keeping customers informed of order status
- Effective timely despatch and delivery of parts where required
- Ensure parts records and product information files are kept updated
- Ensure stock is located and records updated immediately
- Maintain a tight control on sales debtors
- Actively participate in perpetual and or annual stock checks
- Ensure that the department is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide administrative support to the Parts Supervisor as required
Core Accountabilities as Parts Advisor
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
RewardsFor the position of Parts Advisor there is a fantastic package on offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical
- Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
- DC Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff preferential rates
How to ApplyHot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for the Porsche Retail Group Ltd. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Parts, advisor, aftermarket, stores, warehouse,
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.