Full time Mobile/ static qualified Engineers
This is an opportunity to join an Integrated Engineering Solutions company specialising in Building Services Maintenance, HVAC, Building Controls, Mechanical & Electrical projects, Fire & Security, currently delivering their services within the prime commercial, luxury and leisure property sectors within central London and the home counties.
Their clients include, Standard Life Investments, Jones Lang La Salle, MJ Mapp, GBR Phoenix Beard, Helix Property, Hilson Moran and JD Wetherspoon.
About the role:
They have an immediate need for suitably qualified and competent electricians/Plumbers/mechanical Engineers to work in blue chip commercial, retail and luxury residential sectors. This role will be based in London.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start, working a 45-hour week, Monday to Friday with weekend working and overtime available to suit the needs of the company.
all engineers may be required to participate in the company's 24/7 call-out schedule.
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experienced and competent with the operation of BMS installations
- Can work unsupervised to tight deadlines
- Must hold a full and clean UK drivers license.
Other skills required:
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication
- Fluent reporting
- Must be a good team player
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme (performance related)
- Travel expenses paid
- Company mobile telephone
- 20 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays)
- CPD and excellent career progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever expanding and vibrant company.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.