Mobile / Belt Fitter
Welwyn Garden City, AL7
Excellent basic salary + great overtime rates + company vehicle + performance related bonus
Our client has identified an excellent opportunity for a Mobile/ Belt Fitter / Engineer to join their well-established conveyor belt repair, maintenance and installation team based in Welwyn Garden City. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineer/Belt Fitter who wants to develop their skills further and take a more responsible and varied job role.
This Fitting/ Maintenance and Service Support / Engineering type role will require a flexible attitude towards working hours as the successful candidate will be on call on a rota basis. You will be required to work to agreed SLA's that cover a 24/7 Mobile Fitting call out service. You must be prepared to work evenings, nights and weekends also as the business requires.
As Mobile Belt Fitter/ Engineer, your role will be extremely varied and you are likely to have no two days the same. You will predominately work on making, installing, maintaining and repairing Belts across a wide variety of industries from Print and Automotive through to Textile and the Food industry.
You will be based from the centre in Welwyn Garden City but you will be required to attend field calls when required, either on an individual basis or with the other Mobile Fitters/Engineers within your team.
Overtime / days in lieu will be provided where applicable.
Who are we looking for?
The successful Fitter will hold the required skill and experience to thrive within this role, including;
* Educated to GSCE or equivalent & ideally with a good standard of Maths
* Experience within a similar role is ideal however full training will be provided if required - so candidates new to the industry / apprentices are welcome to apply
* Full Driving Licence
* Results driven with a logical & mechanical thought process and a solution finder
* You may have experience within one or more of the following roles; Belt Fitter, Maintenance Support Engineer, Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanic, Conveying Machine Installation.
* Excellent communication skills and friendly personable demeanour
Our client offers an excellent package for the right candidate, including;
* Excellent basic salary + great overtime rates + performance related bonus
* Company Vehicle
* 22 days annual leave
* Health & Safety & other relevant training
If you wish to be considered for this Mobile Belt Fitter/ Engineer click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.