Mobile Maintenance Engineers
Maintenance Engineers - Central London - £32k
A fantastic opportunity to work for a top-tier maintenance company based in Central London. We are looking for Mobile Maintenance Engineers to work on a large estate of prime commercial office buildings, delivering both PPM and reactive maintenance services.
- Hours - will be on a two week shift Patten:
- Days and hours to be confirmed but every other Saturday will be included into the schedule with a day off in the week.
Benefits - Basic Salary of £32,000 plus attractive package - Career progression - opportunity to develop into supervisors and above.
- PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Fault finding and diagnoses
- Operation of BEMS - General building services tasks -
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, pumps, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant,
- Water treatment (ACOP L8) -
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of large blue chip companies across a large estate -
- Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the clientsParticipation in a call-out Rota
- Completion of company documentation and task reports in a timely manner
- To be willing and available to participate in overtime where required
- MUST be Apprenticeship Trained - Electrical - City & Guilds Level 3 or mechanical equivalent - 17th Edition - Legionella Awareness / L8 - Professional representation of the company at all times
- Excellent communication skills - MUST have experience in a similar role (applicants without experience will not be considered) Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.