Become part of our success story and join our ambitious and growing company.
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team on Regent Street.
Regent Street is one of London's leading business locations for modern, high-quality office and retail space and is home to some of the world's leading brands including Apple, Burberry, Banana Republic and Hugo Boss.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role, with relevant qualifications.
As a Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day maintenance and repair of building services installations (electrical and mechanical).
- Fault finding, repair and installation of Mechanical Services.
- Ensure stock of mechanical spares on site is maintained and recorded to a suitable level.
- Completion of Company documentation in its entirety and in a timely manner.
- The undertaking of call-out duties as requested.
- To be available for overtime.
- Ensuring that all installations allocated are kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable state.
- Professional representation of Company technical and ethical standards.
- Regular communication with contract administrators, Supervisors and Managers.
- Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessments, and method statements.
- To work in a safe manner with due regard to the environment and the safety of others.
- Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position.
- Notify Line Manager of any lapses/breaches in company procedures or control measures.Return all time sheets, report sheets, and other required paperwork to the Team Q office within the relevant timescales.
We can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Assistance Program
- BUPA healthcare after probation
- Free legal advice after probation
- Accident insurance after probation
- Childcare vouchers
If the Mechanical Engineer position at TeamQ interests you and you want to join a company that will make you feel valued, apply today.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we may unable to provide feedback on all unsuccessful applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.