A brand new position for an M&E Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager has arisen at a growing Fire & Security Engineering business. We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Quantity surveyor to join the large projects team at Heathrow Airport.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be the first QS in the new team so there will be ample of room for progression and future promotions.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a number of high value fire and security projects and be reporting directly to the company director.
Candidate Responsibilities include
- Coordinating commercial aspects of multi-million pound projects
- Full profit and loss responsibilities
- Manage projects commercially and assist in developing appropriate strategies for maximising delivery
- Degree qualified. (Ideally in Construction, Cost management or Quantity Surveying)
- Membership of RICS of InstCES
- Competent contracts knowledge (NEC3 / JCT / Design & Build
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Office, PDF , Primavera P6 and CAD
In return the successful quantity surveyor will be offered a basic salary of up to £50,000 + full package as well as the chance to join a exciting and growing fire and security business.
Please send your CV to Ben McQueeney as directed.
Fire // Security // Mechanical // Electrical // Commercial Manager // Quantity Surveyor // NEC 3 // Airport // Construction
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.