M&E Project Engineer
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £3.9 billion portfolio of over 6,500 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London's leading property developers.
Due to growth and new developments, we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Engineer to join the Galliard team onsite at our development in Islington, North London.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering M&E aspects of the project in conjunction with the building construction teams. Your duties and areas of responsibility include;
- To liaise with the construction Site Managers and advise them on M&E aspects of the project
- Liaise with the M&E Design Coordinators and Consultant Design Teams to answer technical queries and manage variation orders in line with the construction and procurement programmes
- To be actively involved in the detailed review and analysis of the information received and the co-ordination of that information
- To ensure that the construction team is aware of the latest received information
- To actively work with the site administration team and Document Controllers to make sure that the Sub Contractors have up to date information
- Attend/convene M&E site progress meetings to track progress
This is a large residential development comprising of approx. 130 units with a build value in excess of £130 million, therefore it is essential that the successful Project Engineer meet the following criteria;
- Successful track record of managing complex M&E design projects at an intermediate level
- Good knowledge of varied M&E construction techniques and there implementation
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast paced construction environment#
- Experience of working on residential projects
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
- You will have excellent communication skills with a good understanding of best practice in construction design management.
- Competitive salary
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- 24 days holiday
If you match this criteria and would like the opportunity to join a leading London developer working on some interesting and challenging developments, then we would love to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of M&E Project Engineer.
Immediate start available.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.