As part of our continued growth, KONE now have several exciting vacancies for Lift Engineers specialising in service, call out and minor repairs in both the East and West Midlands.
KONE are a leading specialist in the lifts industry. We take pride in being extremely innovative and forward thinking in all aspects of design, installation, servicing, manufacture and training.
We are looking for:
- A Lift Engineer specialising in service, call out and minor repairs.
- Someone based in the Midlands
- Someone hungry to progress with KONE. We provide training and regular progression meetings and we want someone that is going to take advantage of this.
Qualifications and previous experience:
- NVQ 3 or equivalent Lift Engineering Servicing qualification
- Previous experience as a Lift Service Engineer
Benefits: We offer an excellent salary for our Lift Engineers, plus travel time, plus overtime, 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme.
Most of all, we strive to be a great place to work. We want you to achieve your career and personal goals and still live a healthy and balanced life.
One of the best things that KONE offer is progression. We aim to train all of our Engineers to be the best and have regular progression panel meetings so that you can reach your full potential.
If you are a qualified Lift Engineer, if you have experience in service, call outs and minor repairs and if you want to apply, please click the APPLY NOW button.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.