We are currently seeking an experienced mechanical installation manager/engineer to work for a leading supplier of industrial ventilation equipment for water treatment and other service sectors.
The job will be located in the Yorkshire region and will involve both factory and site based activities with some limited travel. A background in sheet-metal/plastic fabrication, dust extraction systems, fume extraction systems and industrial ventilation or HVAC systems would be ideal for this role. Experience with other solutions to manufacturing or similar businesses in the UK would be of interest.
The job will be of interest to someone who wishes to develop their career in a forward thinking and competitive market, and who is prepared to undergo extensive and additional training. This is an essential element to our business and to the successful applicant becoming an integrated team member. We have recently achieved ISO 9001/14001 accreditation and we are a framework supplier to a well-known blue chip organisation.
Installation Manager/Engineer Role:
- Installation of ventilation systems including fans, ductwork, filters and associated equipment
Capable of interpreting engineering drawings
- Carry out pre-commissioning checks (training provided) on new/modified equipment
- Produce/amend RAMS and work to strict health and safety rules
- Communicate with customers and be competent to manage their own diary
- Carry out site surveys
Installation Manager/Engineer Requirements:-
- Experience in the installation/commissioning of industrial ventilation equipment (fans, filters and ductwork) is ideal, but not essential.
- Be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work to a high standard and have good attention to detail
- Technical knowledge of HVAC systems (industrial or otherwise)
- Able to manage own workload
- Manage an apprentice installer
- Full UK driving licence
- Current CSCS
Salary & Package:
Basic salary - Negotiable (dependent upon experience)
If your experience matches please forward your CV.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.