Commercial Gas Engineer
£30k - £32k D.O.E + overtime + company van + fuel card + company phone
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer (installation / service / breakdown) to join a reputable company based in Oldham who have been offering all aspects of commercial plumbing nationwide and to the North West for over 21 years.
You will be met with a generous salary of £30,000 - £32,000 D.O.E. + company can + fuel card + uniform + excellent overtime opportunities
As Commercial Gas Engineer your role will involve carrying out an array of commercial plumbing duties across hospitals, offices, pubs, clinics and hotels.
All aspects of commercial plumbing including:
* Water heater / cold water storage tank installations/refurbs
* Boiler servicing /breakdowns cover, fault diagnostic and repairs
* Water treatments and legionella plumbing remedial work
* Carrying out work to a high standard
* Suitable skills/experience: Gas Engineer, Plumber, ACS, Multi Skilled Operatives, Heating Engineer, Plumbing Installation, Heating, Engineering, Maintenance, Repair
What you'll need
* Domestic or commercial gas and plumbing qualifications
* 3 years+ commercial gas installation/servicing experience preferred
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Well presented with excellent customer service skills
* Prepared to travel nationwide if required however usually North West based ( hotel / fuel covered)
* PASMA/IPAF preferred
* Good H&S knowledge
How to apply:
So if you wish to be considered for this Gas Engineer opportunity click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.