Fire & Security Systems Engineer
- Basic salary - £30,000
- Plus call outs, overtime and commission up to £60,000
- All other corporate benefits
We have a need for a highly skilled and accredited Fire & Security Systems Engineer, we are happy to Invest in the righjt people.
Established over 30 years ago by two Brothers, CFS has become one of the markets leading privately owned Fire & Security companies in the UK with over 250 employees.
There could not be a better time to join us, with continuous investment into the business, including then latest technology and training.
- Become a multi skilled engineer
- Work for a passionate family owned business
- Expand your skill set
- Work with a number of prestigious clients
- Cover your own local geographic location
- Build a career with an established and growing business
- To repair, maintain and service systems in accordance with the relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system specifications.
- To ensure that if the installed system differs from the specification that the relevant documentation is complete and it is brought to the attention of the relevant Supervisor.
- When required commissioning of systems in accordance with the relevant standards and Codes of Practice.
- To ensure that all working areas on site are left in a clean and tidy state;
- To ensure that the client is satisfied in all aspects of the installation, maintenance and service visits prior to leaving site, and to project a high level of Quality Customer Service at all times;
- To ensure that relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, this includes timesheets, work reports, service reports and expense claims;
- To ensure that all Company property is used and maintained in the proper manner, including special tools, ladders and Company vehicle where appropriate;
- To adhere to all company policies, procedures & regulations.
- Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Flexible - able to successfully accept and implement change.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to encourage, negotiate and persuade others to achieve objectives.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Team player.
- Uniform provided
- Tools provided
- Vehicle provided
- Tablet/Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Fuel card provided
- Good earning potential
- Career growth
Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge in at least two of the following disciplines: Fire, Emergency lighting, Nursecall systems, CCTV, Intruder, Access Control & Perimeter systems, Networking.
- Fire & Security Systems: 3 years
Required licences or certifications:
- FIA Accreditations
- Relevant BS Standards
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.