Territory: South Midlands
This company is a market leading supplier of laboratory, diagnostic and critical care products worldwide. Working within one of their UK veterinary focused divisions, you will be one of a small team providing service and maintenance visits to their client's customers nationally. To service the South Midlands territory you would ideally be based in the Oxford / Swindon area, although you will be required to support customers in other areas as required.
This is an excellent opportunity that would suit a practically minded Veterinary Nurse or an equipment engineer looking for an exciting and varied position.
- Carry out service and maintenance visits for in-house laboratory analysers at veterinary practices.
- Based from home but with occassional requirement to attend the Head Office near Bolton, Lancashire.
- Fault diagnosis and trouble shooting for analysers and reagents
- Responsibility for allocated sites and assistance with other geographical sites
- Repair / breakdown visits
- Remote assistance to vets and nurses via telephone
- Out of hours telephone cover (rota basis)
- Assist with installations and demonstrations
- Complete reports and paperwork for visits, expenses, mileage etc
- Use of a CRM database to record activities undertaken
- Previous experience either operating or repairing in-house laboratory analysers would be an advantage
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- IT literate. IT networking skills are desirable
- Able to work on own initiative managing day to day activity and also as part of a team
- Able to manage service calls that exceed anticipated time requirements without reducing levels of work quality or customer service/satisfaction.
- Qualification and experience as an electrical / mechanical engineer is desirable although not essential
- Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility is key
Approximately 2 weeks of training will be necessary at the company's Head Office but will be arranged by agreement. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Laptop, mobile phone, company car and credit card for fuel will also be provided.
They intend to hold initial interviews over Skype.
Second interviews will be in person and will be held at the Head Office near Bolton, Lancashire.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.