Salary: £26,000 basic plus £5-10 per job - £40,000 OTE
Job type: Full time - Permanent
Ron Law is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and installations throughout the North West Region. We are looking Gas Engineers who are highly skilled and customer focused.
Duties of the Gas Engineers
- Carry out services and repairs for domestic and where qualified commercial properties
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Assist the weekend hours on a rotation basis
- Comply with company procedures, statutory procedures and processes
Requirements of the Gas Engineers
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 & HTR1
- Ideally possess G3, LPG, DAH1, OFTEC for oil but not essential.
- Full Driving License
- Experience of servicing and repairing gas central heating systems.
- Have the ability to work well with a team and take sole ownership of allocated jobs
- Company Van
- Company Pension
- Attendance Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.