Reporting to the European Sales Manager, this is a full time permanent opportunity in the Kingspan Sensor business for aBusiness Development Manager with responsibility of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The role is expected to extend to other relevant products in the business unit. The position can either be home based or based at a suitable Kingspan office although travel to both the HeadOffice site in Northern Ireland and Germany, Austria and Switzerland will be required.
The role will be to develop sales of products and delivery of first class customer service. The role will involve developing new business and growing business with existing customers in Germany , Austria and Switzerland for Telemetry products. This is a strategic role to deliver on planned international growth for our products. These markets are for tank monitoring and servicing important to grow our European business .
- Research and develop sales leads in target sectors - Distribution, Agricultural, Merchant, Tank Manufacturers, etc
- Develop a credible sales plan and present our value proposition to target customers
- Report on sales activity using CRM and present at sales meetings as required
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Ensure targets for sales and margin are met in line with the budget plans
- Work closely with operational and internal staff to ensure that product and customer service meet with your customers requirements
- Ensure orders are processed correctly to comply with commercial terms offered and with statutory requirements for export
- As an integral part of the senior management team in the Business Unit participate in projects to improve cross-selling and the levels of customer service delivered
- Proven and demonstrable record of successful business development andachieving revenue targets and business objectives.
- Excellent communicator with a track record of successful negotiation up to and including board level within a commercial business environment
- Proven experience of business development within DACH region.
- Multi lingual with ability to speak German in a business context essential.
- Previous proven success in developing customer sales
- Extremely well organised with ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skill
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence personnel across functions and at all level
- Strong customer focus with an evident appreciation of the value of good customer service
- Customer focused with a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and business development processes
- Clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on the apply now button to submit your CV. The closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 27th January 2017 at 5pm.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of religious belief or political opinion. We practice equality of opportunity in employment and select the best person for the job.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.