This digital agency works with brands to design and develop iPhone and Android apps for the Phone, TV and Watch along with bespoke websites.
A new position within the company has been created, and they are looking for a super-bright Android Developer to join their team.
As an Android Developer who will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you'll be somebody who's as passionate as they are about mobile apps for Android and somebody who has an Android app portfolio which they want to expand even further.
You'll work closely with their CEO to explore the future of all things VR and AI.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke Android apps to the highest possible specification, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project, as well as helping and supporting the rest of the team.
You'll get 100% support from them to help you grow your skills and master your craft, so if you aren't already an expert in everything in the list below - but you're a quick learner and love to develop yourself as well as apps, then don't let that hold you back!
- Building beautiful Android apps, preferably you'll have at least 6 months experience doing this in Java on Android versions 5 & above
- Knowledge of the Material Design guidelines
- Familiarity with using Gradle/Android Studio
- Experience of source control - ideally Git
- Proficiency with Google Play store set-up, including push notifications, In-App purchases and the development and release certification process.
- Sharing your experience with/supporting the team
- Ideally experience of JIRA or similar
- Experience using JSON and REST
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work
- Excellent people skills
One year+ Digital Agency experience
29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Fridays
- Your birthday off
- Laptop/cycle scheme available
- Monthly team Social
Manchester City centre office on John Dalton Street, a short walk from mainline train stations and tram stops - they are in the heart of the city. Their local pizza place Crazy Pedro's has awesome pizza, and on Fridays they drink cocktails at Liar's Club.
About The Company
This company works with brands to design and develop iPhone and Android apps for the Phone, TV and Watch along with bespoke websites. Their team of designers and developers in Manchester pushes the boundaries of what's possible because they believe in the value of positive change to challenge, inspire and deliver dreams.
To that end, in the near future they will be working in VR and AI, so the successful candidate will get every opportunity to work on these exciting developments.
They have expanded since 2014 to now having 18 staff and creating immersive app development and design projects for clients across the globe.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.