Nationwide Air Conditioning has been exceeding customers' expectations since 2001. Our commitments to customer service, quality of work, integrity, technical mastery and value have led to us retaining over 95% of all our clients we have ever worked with.
Today we service an enviable blue chip client list throughout the UK from 4 regional offices.
With a turn-over in excess of £6million and approximately 50 employees, we are large enough to reliably deliver, but still learn enough to offer competitive costs and a personal service.
We are looking for install engineers with at least three years' experience post apprenticeship, with a proven track record of
- Installation of copper pipework
- Insulation installation
- Pressure and leak testing
- Evacuation of systems
- Charging the systems
- Mapress type pipe fittings
- Threaded pipe fittings
- Condensate drains
- Condensate pumps
- Selecting and installing hangar systems
- Installing a split unit
- Installation of ductwork
- Installation of grilles / diffusers / louvres
Candidates must be motivated and disciplined, with a keen focus on safety. Engineers must have a basic understanding of equipment servicing and be able to carry out basic servicing tasks. Experience in the industrial sector would be an advantage.
Engineers will be expected to work away approximately 1 week in 8.
- F-Gas 2079
- Drivers licence
- CSCS / SPA or equivalent
- Mitsubishi / Daikin courses an advantage
- Salary up to £30,000 dependant on experience
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone and tablet
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.