My client a Main Dealership in Cambridgeshire are looking for a Experienced Aftersales Manager to join their team. As the Aftersales Manager it will be your job to ensure the day to day running of the department is smooth and profitable, whilst being an integral member of the Management Team. You must have previous experience in a Aftersales Manager or Service Manager Role.
The Aftersales Manager role is paying a Basic Salary of up to £35,000 with a generous OTE of £50,000 and a company car.
As The Aftersales Manager you must:
- Have at least 2 Years experience in a similar Role
- Fully embrace the vision of both the Brand and Franchise
- You must advocate the importance of people, process and performance whilst showing your passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Be passionate towards the delivery of excellent customer service
- As the Service Manager you will be pivotal to the formulation and execution of business strategies. You must also have full understanding on how to analyse your departments performance whilst evaluating its impact to the wider business.
- Have proven experience of understanding how to define vison and strategy, how to motivate, empower and inspire, how to lead team members to the achievement of objective and hot o develop a departmental anatomy of high performance and opportunity
If this position is of interest to you please contact Kristian Nobbs at FastTrack Management Services Ltd. Or apply as instructed
If this role is not quite right, we have various other positions available you may wish to consider, either way do not hesitate to contact the Automotive team.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.