Shackleton Duke are working with a number of Canadian companies who are looking for British and Irish workers (Single or Family Status) to relocate to Canada for positions in the Oil, Gas and Mining industries.
Our clients include EPC Contractors, Consultancies, and Owner/Operators. We have a range of positions available to expat workers with positions ranging from yearlong contracts to FULL TIME staff positions.
The companies we are working with are looking for British and Irish expats to fill the urgent positions vacant due to the skills shortage in Canada. The Canadian oil and gas industry has been given a large boost by inflating oil prices ensuring the Oil Sands projects are profitable and new projects and expansions are due to increase.
We are looking to speak with:
- Field/Lead Project Controls Managers
- Project Services Managers
- Technical Services Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Project Managers/Engineers
- Cost Control Specialists/Managers
- Lead Estimators/Estimation Managers
- Senior Contract Administrators
- Procurement Managers
- Field/Lead Planners and Schedulers
- Contract Managers/QS’s
- HSE Managers and Risk/Loss Prevention
Visit JustEngineers at www.justengineers.net for a list of positions available.